Created in partnership with Cote d’Azur, Antibes, Cannes, and Nice Tourist Boards, the initiative will…
How to Enter the 2017 Edition
To enter an event, you need to register online on beaworldfestival.com, make your purchase and fill in the form in the “Enter your work” section (online from 27th April).
No other submission methods will be accepted.
The applying period starts on 27th April and ends on 31st August, 2017.
All material must be submitted no later than 31st August.
- On-line form duly completed.
- Video showcasing the event: 3 minutes max., MP4 – L1920px H1080px (100MB max.). It is recommended that this video also feature a voice over in English.
- Video showcasing the event: 30 seconds max. (for the Awards Ceremony and for the People’s Choice Award), MP4 – L1920px H1080px (100MB max.). This video will be requested only for shortlisted events.
- Logo of the organising company (jpg, high resolution 300 dpi, on a white background, 1024x1024px min.).
- Logo of the corporate client (jpg, high resolution 300 dpi, on a white background, 1024x1024px min.).
- Up to 5 pictures of the event (jpg, high resolution 300 dpi, 1024x768px min.).
- Up to 5 additional pictures of the event for feature categories (jpg, high resolution 300 dpi, 1024x768px min.).
Music used for all video content must not be protected by copyright. Videos that do not comply with this regulation will be automatically excluded from the competition.
Please read carefully the the Call for Entries (soon to be published) before submitting your event.
In order to avoid mishaps, please note:
- There is a limit in the amount of characters that it is possible to type in each section of the form.
- Special characters (e.g. $,>,£,&,< etc.) can cause problems.
- The online platform will not upload files bigger than the required size. Please check the size of your materials before the upload.