Created in partnership with Cote d’Azur, Antibes, Cannes, and Nice Tourist Boards, the initiative will…
DEFINITION OF EVENT
An event is defined as ‘a live experience, planned in advance, in a limited period of time, with the objective of affecting the perception or behavior of the audience, duly included in the marketing mix’.
GENERAL RULES 2017
- Entries can be commercial or non-commercial events, organised by event industry bodies based all over the world, including events agencies, public relations, communications, promotions, advertising and web agencies, corporations, public bodies, associations, non-governmental and non-profit organisations, locations, etc.
- Events must have taken place anywhere in the world between 1st August 2016 and 31st July 2017. In the case of a roadshow, it is sufficient that a single stop has taken place within the eligibility period.
- By entering an event, the entrant acknowledges that such material will be used for Festival purposes.
- The client’s contact details must be provided in the entry form. The Festival reserves the right to contact the client, if necessary, and the entrant shall notify the client accordingly.
- All entry forms must be completed and paid for online at www.beaworldfestival.com, according to the Festival’s entry deadlines. This allows sufficient time for entries to be processed and reviewed, and for any issues to be resolved if necessary.
- Entries will not be considered finalised until the entry form (in all its parts) has been completed online, the Organiser has received the corresponding compulsory materials and full payment has been made.
- No replacement or additional media will be accepted after an entry has been finalised and received by the Festival’s Organisation.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that the commissioning client has the rights to use the intellectual property of the advertised/promoted brand.
- English is the official language of the Festival. Projects that are not in English must be translated or subtitled.
- The Jury Panel will have the right to move entries to a different category if the event doesn’t meet the entered category criteria.
- Each organisation can enter as many events as wished in one or more categories, but awards can only be granted in a maximum of 2 categories. This doesn’t exclude the possibility of also being awarded the Bea World Grand Prix, Macro Category Awards, Special Awards and Special Mentions.
- Each project can be only entered in one edition of the Bea World competition. Projects entered for a second time will be automatically rejected.
- Entries cannot be cancelled or removed from the competition.
- The applicant is responsible for payment of all entry fees and will be considered the entry’s sole contact. Multiple companies can be credited for their contribution to the entered project. Please ensure that all contributing companies are credited on your entry form before finalising your submission.
- All materials, documentation and payments must be received no later than 31st August 2017.
 It is possible to enter events that have taken place a maximum of 10 days before or after the Call for Entries deadline. Please contact the Organiser for further details.