In 2000, Andrea joined Euro Rscg/Havas, based at the international communication agency’s Prague offices in the Czech Republic. Within a few years, she became head of the agency’s Corporate Communications unit. After almost a decade working in advertising, Andrea joined a newly formed team within the Czech Football Association as managing director of a business unit supporting youth football. At that time, she graduated in Football Management at the University of Lausanne, a special programme developed by Uefa. She currently works at the Lego Group and is in charge of setting PR & Event strategies in Central Europe, the Middle East and Africa (Ceemea). In addition to participating in various PR & Event juries, Andrea was appointed Bea World 2017 Jury President.
Andrea in few Tweets
- My passion in life is… football.
- Others say about me that… I make things work. (a quote from a colleague)
- My biggest challenge is… to handle my health.
- An event deserves a best of the world award, if… a well-set strategy meets professionalism, creativity and innovation.
- Creativity in events means… being able to take risks and present ideas & concepts in new forms with a surprising twist.
- I share my knowledge at Bea World because… I want to ease others´ journeys and want to hear other people´s opinion and feedback.
- In my session you will learn… insights in the role of Events in marketing strategies and how to strengthen the position of events in the marketing mix.
- My best advice to event planners is… to think about events as a strategic discipline that enhances businesses.