With nearly 20 years of experience, Jenny has covered many different communications roles in Swedbank, Sweden’s largest bank in terms of customer numbers. Jenny is head of the group’s brand engagement since 2005 and is responsible for all sponsorship agreements and group events. An actress by education, Jenny trained in the United States. She is a member of the Swedish Advertisers Committee of Sponsorship and Events (Kse) since 2014.
Jenny in few Tweets:
- My passion in life to constantly explore new passions.
- Others say about me that… I am always engaged in what I do
- My biggest challenge is… yet to come.
- An event deserves a best of the world award, if… it is renewing and capturing the relevance of our time while creating a win-win situation for all parties involved.
- Creativity in events means… finding a uniqueness connecting the brand with its target group.
- Effectiveness in events means… being measurable… as simple as that.
- My advice to the nominee is: beside the creative idea, explain both prerequisites provided and the profit made.
- I am back as a Juror of Bea World because it gives the amazing opportunity to connect with the most creative ideas and people in live communication.