«Bea World is your unique and once in a year opportunity to see the world’s best-in-class events live, to compare your work to that of the competition, to stay up-to-date with the changing landscape of live communication, to develop business and to learn all you need from leading experts for your future success.» – Ilka Dzeik, Senior Partner of the Event ROI Institute & Strategic Advisor of Bea World Festival.
Join Bea World community – Where Creativity Meets Business.
Tailor your content and engage
Build your personalized agenda mapped to your individual specializations and needs. Learn how to adapt business strategies and tactics and choose from uplifting keynotes, experiential workshops, successful corporate case studies or practical sessions. Discuss your individual challenges with corporate jury members and speakers in 1-on-1 meetings or run your own session joined by event professionals to get guidance and advice. Build relationships of value with peers and potential clients and meet opinion leaders and influencers to raise your international awareness. Continue networking in a convivial atmosphere during exciting leisure activities around Porto and its surroundings.
Unconventional session formats, a strict ban on marketing fluff and plenty of participant interaction will help you remember and apply what you have learned. Make use of the opportunities to define session content pre-event, to schedule appointments with experts, to join your peers at topic-led luncheons or be rewarded as the “world’s most curious event professional”.
Set the stage with insightful keynotes
This year’s keynotes combine deep industry insights with just the right amount of inspiration, interaction and fun. This includes an exclusive sneak peek at a smart city marketing and what is required to make a destination attractive for tourism and events. Get valuable insights for your business success from the latest findings in the field of communication and consumer behavior from David Mattin, Global Head of Trends & Insights at Trendwatching.
Take a glimpse into the future skills of an event professional and learn from Ben Moorsom, President and Chief Creative Officer of Debut Group how brain science has been applied to your keynote experience and how you can use these unconventional formats to achieve better results.
Dive deep in breakout sessions and experiential labs
Get the focused, detailed information you need by choosing from among sessions and trainings – all organised into four specialised knowledge tracks
- Best-in-class corporate cases: join sessions featuring best practices to help you optimize live communication experiences and outcomes.
- The future of human interaction: sessions featuring communication strategies with participants pre-, during and post-event for high interaction and how to turn challenges into opportunities
- Your sessions – your solutions: own a session joined by event professionals who will discuss your individual challenges and give guidance and advice or learn from young professionals and their ideas for high engagement and successful events.
- Experimental lab: extend your Bea World experience by adding a popular educational workshop to your schedule. Reveal the secrets of experience marketing or meeting design and shift your thinking from events to experience campaigns and participant journeys.
Star Talk & Lunch – “Pick a brain” Expert 1-on-1
Meet the right people and talk to the stars!
Bea World offers you excellent networking opportunities and, thanks to the easy to use online seating solution NetworkTables, grants you the possibility to meet the right people at the right tables, which is what you want at events.
- Star Talk & Lunch: before the event, NetworkTables will let you select a lunch table according to a topic that will be discussed at this table and will show you who is already seated at which table. You will be able to get in touch with other participants and take a seat at the table you prefer.
- “Pick a brain” Expert 1-on-1: would you like to discuss your specific challenge with one or more experts? The NetworkTables algorithm will generate for you a personalized time-schedule to meet our speakers and jury members during 15-minute 1-on-1s.
After you purchase your Delegate Pass, you’ll be able to check out experts, topics, and table hosts and make your reservation through the magic link sent automatically by NetworkTables! If you cannot find it, click here, then on “Login” and insert your email. Your magic link will be sent again to the email address you have registered with.