Bea World delegates can benefit from various advantages thanks to our travel partners. Check below!
Bea World delegates are welcome to stay at special fares in the Bea World official hotel Vila Galé Coimbra 4* or in one of the many hotels, guesthouses and hostels suggested in Coimbra and its surroundings.
TAP Portugal is the official airline of Bea World Festival 2018. If you are attending the event, you can enjoy exclusive benefits and save up to 10% on your economy class tickets and 15% on your business class tickets through TAP Portugal’s website.
We remind you that there is no airport in Coimbra and delegates will have to take a flight to/from Porto (distance to Coimbra: 135 km) or Lisbon (distance to Coimbra: 197 km).
If you are travelling from within Portugal, you can save 30% on your train tickets thanks to our official partner CP Comboios de Portugal. Some restrictions apply:
- Only tickets to/from Coimbra (first and second class)
- Travelling dates between November 19 and 25
- A valid Bea World Festival Delegate Pass must be shown upon purchase at any train station in Portugal or sent via email to Bea World travel partner Eventos by T (firstname.lastname@example.org) who will help you get your discounted ticket. The Delegate Pass must be also shown, upon request, during the inspection onboard.
- This promotion cannot be combined with other discounts or special offers.
- Tickets can be changed or refunded only between November 19 and 25.
Transfers between airports and Coimbra
No complimentary transfer will be arranged between Lisbon and Porto airports and Coimbra, and viceversa. Private or bus transfers can be booked through Bea World travel partner Eventos by T here.
- Bus transfers: transfers by bus will have fixed departure times from/to Lisbon and Porto airports.
- Private transfers: transfers from/to Lisbon and Porto airports can by arranged by car or minivan (up to 8 people).
Transfers to airports with guided tours and optionally lunch on Saturday 24
On Saturday 24, take advantage of your transfer to Lisbon or Porto airport to discover fascinating places in the Centre of Portugal. You will be able to join a guided tour by bus, choose the lunch option you prefer (included/not included) and then head reach the airport.
If your flight leaves from Lisbon, you will first head to the famous Monastery of Batalha, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Afterwards, you will continue towards the medieval village of Óbidos and visit its famous castle. You will then be able to go direclty to the airport or indulge yourself with a typical lunch to savour the traditional Ginjinha de Óbidos liquor.
If your flight leaves from Porto, you will leave to Ílhavo where you will visit the porcelain Museum of Vista Alegre. You will continue towards Costa Nova, a popular resort on the Atlantic Ocean, and to Aveiro, where you will have the chance to take a traditional boat trip through the town’s canals. You will then be able to go direclty to the airport or have lunch in a typical restaurant in Aveiro before heading to the airport.
For schedule, prices, more details and reservations visit Eventos by T’s booking website here.
Transfers in Coimbra to/from Festival venues
Delegates will be provided with a free shuttle service from meeting points (to be communicated soon) in the city centre on route to/from the Festival venues.
If you wish to receive assistance to book hotels, flights or transfers, you are welcome to contact Bea World official travel partner, Eventos by T: Catarina Carmelo or Sofia Santos | +351 211 316 527 | email@example.com
The Festival venues
Find out more about the host city and the Festival venues.